Today is the last Tuesday in August and so it is the last post for my Music and Photos Summer Series. Although the real last day of Summer is September 22, the pattern of the school year will always make me feel that Labor Day marks the end of summer.
I have really enjoyed sharing my photos with some of my favorite love songs this summer.
Here is the full list:
1. The Lumineers: Ho, Hey
2. Ray Lamontagne: You are the Best Thing
3. Adele: To make you feel my Love
4. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: Home
5. Sleep No More: Turning Page
6. The BIrd and the Bee: How Deep is your Love?
7. Landon Pigg: Coffee Shop
8. Death Cab for Cutie: Marching Bands of Manhattan
9. Kimbra: Cameo Lover
10. A Fine Frenzy, A New Start.
Congratulations to Yvonne and Mahdi who will be celebrating their one year anniversary this Sunday.